Football, Cricket, Darts, Snooker, BreamFest and more
Bream Sports Club here in the Forest of Dean is a Members Club and is open every day to Members and Member’s Guests. New members are welcome, just pop in and ask about joining at the bar. We have hosted family-friendly community events here such as the annual Bream Show and the hugely popular BreamFest. We have live entertainment on a monthly basis. Our facilities include:
- Licensed Bar with Real Ales, Beers, Lagers, Ciders and Spirits.
- FREE Wi-Fi Internet access available.
- Good on-site parking.
- Card and contactless payments accepted.
- Snooker: The spacious purpose-built Snooker Room has 2 full-size snooker tables.
- Darts: There are 5 dart boards and P.A. system in the Function Room. One dart board is raised to allow Darts Finals to be played on the stage.
- Pool: We have a full size Pool Table.
- TV we have Sky Sport and BT Sport, watch the big sporting events here.
- We have 2 large screen TVs which can display different channels when televised events clash.
Adults: £5 per annum, plus £2.50 joining fee for new members only.
Juniors (age 14 to 18) £3.50
Over 70’s. Free for members reaching 70 after being members continuously for 5 years.
Prospective members are welcome to drop in and ask at the bar or use our ‘contact us’ page or phone 01594 563 840.
You do not have to play sport to become a member and enjoy the club facilities.
- Seats 80 people at tables.
- Comfortable room for functions or meetings.
- Stage for band, disco etc.
- Dance Floor.
- Modern big screen projector for Computer, TV or DVD.
- Large pull-down projection screen – Great for presentations, talks, meetings.
- FREE WiFi
- Come along and check out the room for your event.