Sports and more …
Monday to Thursday 7 p.m. – midnight.
Friday 5 p.m. – midnight.
Saturday 12 noon – midnight.
Sunday 12 noon – midnight.
- Tenders invited for new Changing RoomsTENDERS INVITED Bream Sports Club is inviting tenders for new changing rooms for the cricket and football teams. The new facilities will serve the both the male teams and the female and children’s teams.
- Bream Outdoor Carol ServiceThe Christmas Carol Service at the club.
- Licensed Bar with Real Ales, Beers, Lagers, Ciders and Spirits.
- TV: We have Sky Sport and BT Sport, watch the big sporting events here. We have 2 large screen TVs which can display different channels when televised events clash.
- FREE Wi-Fi Internet access available.
- Good on-site parking.
- Card and contactless payments accepted.
- Snooker: The spacious purpose-built Snooker Hall has 2 full-size snooker tables.
- Darts: There are 5 dart boards and P.A. system in the Function Room. One dart board is raised to allow Darts Finals to be played on the stage.
- Pool: We have a full size Pool Table.
- Function Room seating 80 people
Bream Sports Club here in the Forest of Dean is a Members Club governed by a constitution and bye-laws and is open every day to Members & Member’s Guests.
We host family-friendly community events here such as the annual Bream Summer Show and the hugely popular BreamFest.
We have live entertainment on a monthly basis.
Prospective members are welcome to drop in and ask at the bar or use our ‘contact us’ page:
You do not have to play sport to become a member and enjoy the club facilities.
Please note that no dogs (except guide dogs) are allowed inside the premises and that no smoking or vaping is permitted within the buildings.
Adults: £5 per annum, plus £2.50 joining fee for new members only.
Juniors (age 14 to 18) £3.50
Over 70’s. Free for members reaching 70 after being members continuously for 5 years.
- Seats 80 people at tables.
- Comfortable room for functions or meetings.
- Stage for band, disco etc.
- Dance Floor.
- Modern big screen projector for Computer, TV or DVD.
- Large pull-down projection screen – Great for presentations, talks, meetings.
- FREE WiFi
- Come along and check out the room for your event.
The table lights are operated by coins available at the bar. Table use is on a first-come first-served basis. The minimum age to play on the snooker tables is 14 years.
Accessible from the Bar is The Lawn with benches. This sunny area is a great place to chillax on a warm day.
We have long established football, cricket, darts and cards teams covering most ages groups and genders.
Contact us if you wish to take part in any of the above:
On the grounds we have a cricket pitch and a football pitch.
The grounds are overlooked by Bream Cenotaph and Bream Beacon on the Sun Tump. On the tump we have a great viewpoint looking out over the sports grounds and the central Forest of Dean.