World Cup 2018
Well done to England in getting to the World Cup Semi Final.
We hope our members and guests enjoyed the Bream Army Fanzone at Bream Sports Club.
Come along to watch the 3rd/4th place game on Saturday and Final on Sunday .
Football, Cricket, Darts, Snooker and more
- Licensed Bar with Real Ales, Beers, Lagers, Ciders and Spirits.
- FREE Wi-Fi Internet access available.
- Good on-site parking.
- Card payments accepted.
- Snooker: The spacious purpose-built Snooker Room has 2 full-size snooker tables.
- Darts: There are 5 dart boards and P.A. system in the Function Room. One dart board is raised to allow Darts Finals to be played on the stage.
- Pool: We have a full size Pool Table.
- TV we have Sky Sport and BT Sport, watch the big sporting events here.
Adults: £5 per annum, plus £2.50 joining fee for new members only.
Juniors (age 14 to 18) £3.50
Over 70’s. Free for established members.
Prospective members are welcome to drop in and ask at the bar or use our ‘contact us’ page or phone 01594 563 094.
You do not have to play sport to become a member and enjoy the club facilities.
- Seats 80 people at tables.
- Comfortable room for functions or meetings.
- Stage for band, disco etc.
- Dance Floor.
- Modern big screen projector for TV or DVD.
- Large pull-down projection screen – Great for presentations, talks, meetings.
- FREE WiFi
- Come along and check out the room for your event.
Levelling of the Sports Grounds
Work started in early November 2015 on levelling the sports grounds and installing a new drainage system.
This will allow football to return to Bream and provide a more level cricket outfield.
This work is being done under planning application P1562/12/FUL